A convenient way to distribute payroll to your employees
A Fast & Easy way to distribute wages to your employees
Rest easy knowing you are in safe hands to make the switch from paper to direct deposit. Our simple all-in-one payroll card program is designed to meet your company’s payroll needs.
Our Payroll Card comes with several features your employees will love.
Here are just a few:
- No Withdrawal Fee at 43,000+ AllPoint ATM Locations.
- No Monthly Fees.
- Skylight Convenience Checks.
- Anytime™ Text and E-mail Alerts . Your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
- Online Bill Payments.
- Budgeting Tool.
- Payback Rewards℠ . Payback Rewards is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. BofI Federal Bank and Mastercard are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
- Worldwide Acceptance (Anywhere Debit MasterCard is Accepted).
Our Payroll Card helps you streamline your payroll administration process by offering you these features.
Here are just a few:
- Real-Time Funding.
- Instant Issue Pack.
- Immediate Card Replacement.
- Corporate Portal.
- Seamless Integration.
- Online Wage Statement.
- Easy Implementation.
The Brink's Prepaid Mastercard is issued by BofI Federal Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. BofI Federal Bank; Member FDIC. NetSpend, a TSYS Company, is a registered agent of BofI Federal Bank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details. © 2016 Total System Services, Inc. ® All rights reserved. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
* Brink's Money™ Prepaid Mastercard® was awarded the 2015 Paybefore Award for Outstanding Pay Solution – Program as best use of a network branded prepaid card by an employer or third-party service provider for distribution of payroll. Paybefore Awards is owned and awards are furnished by Paybefore.