Restaurant Tip - Brink's Money
Brink's Money Tip Network
Brink's Money Tip Network
An efficient and convenient way to calculate, track, and digitally send tips to employees
Reduce administrative time to process employee tips outs and prevent tip theft, loss, or leakage.
- Flexible shift templates - We support over a billion different ways to tip out
- Any device, any time - Tip Network is accessible from your smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Real-time flagging - If an employee tips out less than your house policy, we'll red flag it for you.
- Powerful reporting - Review detailed tip reports for any shift, person, or group 24/7
- Tip Simply - Tipping is as easy as selecting an employee, entering in an amount, and pressing send
- Employee access - Provide employees with access to their tip history, insights about their shift, and the ability to manage their personal preferences
- Unlimited payouts to cards - Pay 1 or 500 employees
- Live support - Call or email, Tip Network support is available 7 days a week from 9 am to 9 pm. Email support is 24/7
- Corporate dashboard - View and manage all of your stores from one central account page
Tip Network Cards Disclaimer
The Brink's Prepaid MasterCard is issued by BofI Federal Bank pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. BofI Federal Bank; Member FDIC. NetSpend, a TSYS Company, is a registered agent of BofI Federal Bank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details. © 2016 Total System Services, Inc. ® All rights reserved. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
* Brink's Money™ Prepaid Mastercard® was awarded the 2015 Paybefore Award for Outstanding Pay Solution – Program as best use of a network branded prepaid card by an employer or third-party service provider for distribution of payroll. Paybefore Awards is owned and awards are furnished by Paybefore