Easy access to funds for your contractors or freelancers
A Fast & Easy way to distribute wages to your independent contractors
Accommodate the needs of your entire workforce, including 1099 contractors. Our simple all-in-one payroll card program is designed to meet your company’s payroll needs.
Our 1099 Card comes with several features your contractors will love:
- Time and cost savings – Avoid check-cashing fees and save time otherwise spent waiting in line to cash checks.
- Rewards – Earn Payback Rewards on select everyday purchases at retailers and restaurants nationwide*.
- Accessibility – Withdrawal at surcharge-free ATMs across the country**.
- Money management – Track and manage funds using budgeting tools and bill pay in the Online Account Center.
- Stay connected – Transaction alerts, Direct Deposit alerts, and balance updates sent to mobile phones and email with Anytime Alerts™.***
Our 1099 Card helps you streamline your payroll administration process by offering you these features:
- A streamlined payment process – Reduce the number of checks you cut every pay period and pay contractors electronically.
- End-to-end program management – Proven program implementation, support, training and marketing.
- Cost savings – Reduce costs associated with mailing checks, replacing lost or stolen checks, and more.
- Inventory management – Replace lost cards through the Card Replacement System. There may be a cost for secondary cards or replacement cards. Consult cardholder’s Fee Schedule for details and use the Corporate Portal to order, issue and ship Instant Issue Packs.
- Robust reporting – Access and utilize data and information allowing for auditing, personalized reports and Skylight Account usage monitoring.
The Skylight ONE Prepaid Mastercard is issued by BofI Federal Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Axos Bank, Member FDIC. Netspend, a TSYS® Company, is a registered agent of Axos Bank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
* Payback Rewards is an optional program sponsored by: Netspend Corporation. Axos Bank and Mastercard are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor it.
** Surcharge free ATM options will vary by card program, please consult your cardholder agreement.
*** Your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.